www.penn-station.com Purchase $25 in Gift Cards, and You get a Complimentary 6" Sub!.
- Great Clips salons will offer a free haircut — or a card for a future free haircut to be redeemed through Dec. 31 — to active-duty members and veterans who come in to a salon Nov. 11. (Those who purchase a service Nov. 11 will get a card for a future free haircut. After Nov. 11, customers must have a free haircut card in order to get the free haircut.) Great Clips also encourages other customers who get haircuts Nov. 11 to pick up a free haircut card to pass on to a veteran.
FREE Day at The Kentucky Horse Park Saturday, July 25th, 2015. Thanks to Hats Off to Kentucky's Horse Industry Day
Complete the Lexington Aquatics Master Plan Survey
You are invited to complete the Lexington Aquatics Master Plan Survey and to share your input at the online engagement website (powered by mySidewalk). The Lexington-Fayette Urban County Government (LFUCG) and Division of Parks and Recreation would like your input to help determine priorities for aquatic facilities. Click on the buttons below to complete the survey and also join the ongoing community discussion through mySidewalk.
Take the Survey
MySidewalk Online Discussion
Click here to complete the survey or here for mySidewalk online engagement.
You may also cut and paste the web addresses: Survey -www.surveymonkey.com/r/LexingtonPools or mySidewalk -LexingtonPools.mySidewalk.com.
Copyright © 2015 Brandstetter Carroll Inc., All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you opted in when you used aquatic facilities or programs offered by Lexington Parks and Recreation.
Chuck E. Cheese gives free tokens
Graeter's will give the kiddos a FREE scoop
Krispy Kreme Doughnut will give a doughnut for every A with a max of 6 doughnuts
Orange Leaf Frozen Yogurt Kentucky you get 1oz off your order for each A on your report card
Read Off Your Fines
May 15th-31st, 2015
• Fines will be forgiven on overdue items only, not lost items
• Each 60 minutes of reading forgives $8.00 in fines
• Reading must be done in the Library
• Maximum reading time 3 hours per day
• An adult, parent, or volunteer may read to a pre-reading child
• Find a Library staff member to register
• All ages
12 – 4 pm, Saturday, May 23, 2015
Southland Aquatic Center
Join us at the Southland Aquatic Center this Memorial Day Weekend as we kick the summer off with a splash at Poolapalooza. Held from 12 – 4 pm on Saturday, May 23, this pool party will include free admission to the aquatic center, music, games, door prizes and many more surprises for the entire family. For more information, call (859) 288-2973.
Free Comic Book Day 2015!
Saturday May 2nd!
$45 for a Sam’s Plus Membership package ($142.94 value)
With the purchase of the Sam’s Plus Membership package, you’ll receive:
A one year Sam’s Plus membership ($100 value)
Complimentary membership card for a spouse or other household member
$20 gift card valid for any in-club, online or fuel purchases
Three Fresh-food certificates, redeemable at the time of membership activation through Monday, July 27, 2015 (a $22.94 value), including:
One rotisserie chicken (2.75lb—$4.98 value)
One container of Italian Rose Fresh Salsa (48 oz—$9.98 value)
Gourmet cupcakes (8-count—$7.98 value)