Donate a Cell Phone- Eat FREE
You read that right- we're helping a local fundraiser collect old/used/broken cell phones. Bring one to Moe's Lexington and get a FREE COMBO MEAL (entree, Drink, chips, salsa PLUS queso/guac/cookie). Forward this message- no need to bring this email, just show up with the phone!
Also don't forget TUESDAYS ARE KIDS' DAYS AT MOE'S. Pop in, get a free kid's meal with an adult combo purchase - all day!
Here’s a couple programs you may already be aware of:
- Text Collins to 55678 to receive 5 free games. Also you get cash back on every purchase.
- Bowling specials can now be purchased using your mobile device. No longer wait for the mail to arrive for certificate, the whole process has been simplified to create big time savings and added value - refer to our sales page:
Here's a few ideas of how people have used these:
- Let your kids bowl after school a day or 2 each week.
- Snow days when there's nothing at the house to do and everyone has cabin fever.
- Treat some underprivileged kids bowling..
- Organize your church group or youth late night lock-in event.
- Take your employees bowling for the offsite casual office party concept.
- Treat radio or TV stations to bowling in exchange for free company advertising.
- Gift your suppliers in exchange for services you would normally pay them for.
- Use for the golf event rainout option.
- Little league, Youth Football, Basketball, Soccer, swim team, karate club, dance team, musical group get together pizza and bowling parties.
- Book the lanes you need and charge a premium fee for fundraiser.
I want to make you aware of the symptoms of Burkitt's Lymphoma. Burkitt's is so often written off as something common. You have to push your doctors if you know something is wrong. Don't let them write you off. Logan could have lost his life if he had not kept up his complaining. Even when doctors told him he was fine and to, "Go home and eat a cheeseburger and get some sunshine. There is nothing wrong with you!' He protested.
In most cases from the first symptoms you have only about a month or so before the cancer is in stage IV. Burkitt's can double in size every 24 hours.
Burkitt's usually start in the bowel and forms a bulky tumor mass in the abdomen, often with massive involvement of the liver, spleen, and bone marrow. These variants also can start in the ovaries, testes, or other organs, and spread to the brain and spinal fluid.
Other symptoms associated with Burkitt's Lymphoma include:
Loss of appetite
My hope is someone will see this and think of Burkitt's Lymphoma if they have any of these symptoms and ask the question could this be Burkitt's Lymphoma?
You have to know the question to ask before you need to ask it. Burkitt's Lymphoma is so rare but if caught early you have a good chance of surviving. God is good all the time! Share this information on World Cancer Day and save a life.
It is tax time again. Don't let the IRS keep your money. If you are like me with growing kids you donate a lot of stuff to Good Will every year. Make sure you are getting the tax benefit of those donations. Here is a chart to help you find the IRS value of items donated.