Go to Krispy Kreme June 5 for a free doughnut. Take the kids report cards and get a free doughnut for every A with a max of 6 free. What a great way to start summer.
From a press release:
Did you know that National Doughnut Day is an annual observance? And this year, in honor of it being on June 5, Krispy Kreme is sharing five tips with customers, so they can make the most of this giveaway:
1. Share the freebie news with your friends and family so they can get a free doughnut, too.
2. Go to your local Krispy Kreme store and get your free doughnut.
3. While you're at Krispy Kreme, try Krispy Kreme Chillers(R) in refreshingly fruity flavors.
4. Take photos of you and your friends enjoying your free Krispy Kreme doughnut and share them with more friends through your favorite social networking sites.
5. Join "Friends of Krispy Kreme" on www.KrispyKreme.com and find out first about other freebies, discounts and promotions.
"Krispy Kreme is making life just a little sweeter for everyone on National Doughnut Day," says Ron Rupocinski, executive chef at Krispy Kreme. "So, on Friday, June 5, head to a participating store with your friends and family to share the sweet joy of a free Krispy Kreme doughnut."
No purchase is necessary to receive a free doughnut on National Doughnut Day, June 5. The offer is good for one doughnut per customer.