Have a Yard Sale to Help those Flooded in Nashville

Have a Yard Sale to Help those Flooded in Nashville

I am a wife and mom of three who lives in Lexington, KY. My basement flooded in the storms of May 1-3. My basement flood was no big deal just a few inches that my hubby and kids cleaned up with a shop vac as the water came in. What is a BIG deal is the flooding in Nashville and Middle TN.

We lived in the Bellevue area of Nashville in the late 90's and early 2000's. I am so burdened by all the flooding that happened in Bellevue and the rest of Middle TN. I want to do something to help. All week I have been praying for the people of Nashville but I feel God calling me to do more. I want to drive down and help rip out drywall but with three young kids that is not a good plan.

So here is where God has lead me. Every year I have a big yard sale. With three fast growing kids I always have lots of toys, books, bikes and clothing to sell. Each year I make about $300 at my yard sale. Well this year I am going to have my big yard sale and give all the profit to Help Those Who Where Flooded in Nashville.

I am holding my yard sale June 4 and 5. I am encouraging you to have a yard sale and send the money to those in need in Nashville. Just think if 100 people have a $300 yard sale that would be $30,000. Please help. Join the Have a Yard Sale for Nashville groups and let us see how much money we can give to those in need in Nashville.
http://yardsalefornashville.blogspot.com/

Facebook Group Yard Sale for Nashville

Living well on any one income. How to Save Money And Stay Home With Your Kids.

No comments: