Coke Rewards Points

You should save your Coke rewards points. They add up fast. I was able to get my family Wired for a year FREE with my Coke Reward Points.
Every time you buy a bottle or 12, 24 pack of any Coke brand product there will be a code you can enter here http://www.mycokerewards.com/

I will warn you if you go awhile without adding any points you will lose all your points. That happen to me last year when I was too worried about my child's health to keep up with my Coke Rewards account ): I lost 2,000 points but I didn't let that stop me and I just started my points over.

Welcome! You will receive your first issue shortly.


GQ
GQ
Just $1 an issue!
Subscribe

DETAILS
DETAILS
Less than $1 an issue!
Subscribe




Living well on any one income. How to Save Money And Stay Home With Your Kids.

No comments: