FREE Godiva Chocolate

I did a Godiva Chocolate Mystery Shop today and learned about and signed up for the Godiva Rewards program. If I was not doing a Mystery Shop I would have never bought Godiva for myself. Now that I am a rewards member I will get at least one pice  of Godiva a month for FREE. You can join too.

REWARDS CLUB MEMBERS ENJOY

FREE piece of Chocolate every month *
Spend $20 and receive a free gift the following month *
FREE standard shipping for one online order *
Exclusive offers every month
PLUS Godiva Chocolate Notes, your monthly e-newsletter with member-only offers & new product announcements.

BENEFITS OF WEBSITE REGISTRATION

  • Enjoy faster and simpler checkout
  • Track previous orders
  • Store your address book, and much more

JOIN NOW!

Create a new account and take advantage of member benefits
Register Today