I am not an Extreme Couponer but Sometimes I get an Extremely Good Deal

Today I got $70 worth of goods and got paid $7.04 to take these goods home. How did I do that?

At Sephora I used my birthday coupon and got a Tarte makeup kit as a free birthday gift. Price $0 value $20

At CVS I bought $50 worth of vitamins for only $2.96 out of pocket but earned a $10 reward to use next time I go to CVS so I ended up making $7.04. 

How did I do that?
Buy one get One Sale on CVS Brand Vitamins
$10 Reward for buying two Radiance Vitiamns
$6 CVS Rewards from last time I went to CVS
$5 CVS Rewards from last time I went to CVS
$3 CVS Rewards from last time I went to CVS
CVS 40% off one item coupon
CVS 20% off health care coupon
CVS 20% off your total purchase coupon

I did not spend a lot of time or clipping a lot of coupons to make this great deal happen. I just shopped smart and saved my coupons until I could get the best deals matched up with sales. I encourage my readers to look for ways to save. The more money you save the less time you have to stress about your family's budget. I enjoying SMASH Saving Money And Staying Home with my kids.



No comments: