Make Money with FREE Mystery Shopping


Mystery Shopping is a great way to get out of the house, have some fun shopping at places you might not ordinarily shop or dine, and get paid to do it! This week I've taken my kids to Chic-Fil-A, bought groceries for the week, and paid a bill, all with cash earned just by mystery shopping! It requires diligence and attention to detail, but the money is real.

I'm a thrifty person, and was so frustrated to find that the only way, it seemed, to mystery shop, was to pay for the information to get started. It's hard to find good company's to work for that don't charge a fee to get started. To you, my SMASHing friend, I hereby provide an exclusive, valuable, and FREE list of companies that I work for who don't charge a fee, and you can too!



No comments: